Why you keep ignoring me? Subscriptions issues

Guys,

I did send this support request to support@worldbrain.io monthes ago:

Hi
After you’ve rolled out a new account system, I’ve noticed that my
subscription was billed monthly, not yearly.
I’ve attempted to switch it to the annual (yearly), but it looks like
it’s not possible to do that without being charged for the first
month.
I would like not to wast $2 for the first month and get my
subscription switched to the annual model.
Could you please help me with this?

Thanks.

For now, I didn’t receive any response from you.
Additionally, despite my attempts to switch the subscription to annual, I was still billed monthly.
I’m one of the earliest backers and you keep ignoring me - thanks for that!

But anyway: what the FU^W HECK?
Is this your real business model - to ignore your subscribers and early backers and keep sending marketing bullshit?!

Hey!

I am super sorry that you don’t feel heard.
I just checked my emails and I only saw one message from you in January - sorry that I missed it.
Did you write us in other places too?(Wanna make sure that I don’t miss other people’s messages)

I changed your subscription to yearly and also refunded you 3 months of your charge.
You should be able to change your subscriptions yourself via the settings btw.

What kind of Marketing bullshit did you receive from us?

Hi,

Thanks for your help, I’m super happy about your response!

Did you write us in other places too?(Wanna make sure that I don’t miss other people’s messages)

I’ve attempted to contact you using a button in the right lower corner of screen once in March but got no response as well.

I changed your subscription to yearly and also refunded you 3 months of your charge.

Thanks, I truly appreciate that!
I checked my subscription information and my credit balance for some reason seems to be €59.64 and I’m not sure what that means. When last time I checked subscription information it was €74 so for some reason €0.36 is missing so the fourth year will be unpaid. Could you please check that too? Thank you!

You should be able to change your subscriptions yourself via the settings btw.

I’ve tried to do that in January and received an automatic confirmation that subscription was changed but last time I checked it 2 days ago it looks like it wasn’t changed at all.
Thanks for your help as now it finally switched to annual.

What kind of Marketing bullshit did you receive from us?

I’m sorry for the word I’ve used as I was very angry about being unable to get assistance for such a little issue during such a long time span.
I mean " :heart_eyes_cat: Memex 2.0 Launches on Product Hunt. Now!" but now I’m happy about as it finally led me to the response from your side.

I’ve attempted to contact you using a button in the right lower corner of screen once in March but got no response as well.

Ah ok! It may be that you didn’t leave your email address so when we write back a bit later it won’t arrive with you. Sometimes if its too late we may skip some of the responses because its kindof pointless :confused:

I checked my subscription information and my credit balance for some reason seems to be €59.64 and I’m not sure what that means. When last time I checked subscription information it was €74 so for some reason €0.36 is missing so the fourth year will be unpaid. Could you please check that too? Thank you!

I think it pro-rated your remaining subscription, basically refunding the part you already “paid” with the old credits.

I mean " :heart_eyes_cat: Memex 2.0 Launches on Product Hunt. Now!" but now I’m happy about as it finally led me to the response from your side.

:pray:Yeah - i can imagine that it sucks not hearing answers and then getting marketing mails.

Thanks for your support so early and in all those years.
Without supporters like you this journey would not have been possible. :pray: