Not syncing on mobile

Hi, nothing seems to be syncing from mobile to my chrome browser. My browser doesnā€™t seem to find anything Iā€™ve saved on mobile. Iā€™ve created several collections on mobile too that donā€™t appear in chrome.

Thanks so much for your help.

To get your bug fixed faster please try to answer the following questions:

1. Which browser, operating system and versions of those are you using?
    Chrome Version 84.0.4147.135 and Mac OS Catalina 10.15.5
    iPhone dev iOS v14 beta 5
  2. What are the steps you took that lead to the bug?
    Paired my mobile device. Created some bookmarks and collections on my mobile device. Tried syncing.

Very odd.

Do you syned items never appear on your desktop or just after a while?

Which version of Memex are you running?
If youā€™re on 2.5.0 try to go and do a manual sync via the dashboard. (sync status > sync now). The first one may still take some time if there are lots of unsynced changes, but subsequent ones should be way faster.

Thanks @BlackForestBoi - things seem to be better since my account switched over from trial to paid, but things still arenā€™t quite in sync even after doing the manual sync several times.

e.g. now most of my collections from mobile are on web, but Iā€™m still missing one.

I have exactly the same problem. A large amount of webpages didnā€™t sync after the last Android update. I had to go to each webpage manually to force desktop Memex to sync tags and highlights. And now, things still arenā€™t perfectly in sync as before. Times are incorrect and collections sometime donā€™t bilaterally updated accurately.