To get your bug fixed faster please try to answer the following questions:
- Which browser, operating system and versions of those are you using?
Brave on MacOS
- What are the steps you took that lead to the bug?
- Removed all previous pairings in browser
- Started pairing on iPhone with Memex Go
- Scanned QR code
- Syncing started, progress bar kept updating until 12% (first time) and 36% (second time) - and then Memex Go just crashed.
I don’t have a long history of Memex content. But still it took some 30+ sec to reach even 36%.
Strange… Why isn’t iCloud used for async syncing, why does the app need to be kept open during sync?