Hope you’re well
Thanks for wonderfully thoughtful software
- annotations/comments (i.e. does have / doesn’t have)
- date - published (i.e. if found then scrape page date and sort chronological, newest/oldest / not found)
- date - saved (i.e. chronological, newest/oldest)
- tags (i.e. does have / doesn’t have)
In order to expedite this feature, perhaps it could initially be achieved with a search query syntax then introduced to the UI later? (e.g. for #5 if does have tags then we can use a syntax like tags=true)?
If you’re reading and:
- agree, then please vote up (e.g. +1, like), or;
- disagree, then please vote down (e.g. -1, dislike) - I’d love to know why?
If documentation exists then please provide URL or else consider creating some
If you have any issues (e.g. questions/queries) then happy to help
Hope to hear back
Keep great work!